Saturday, December 1, 2007

Here I Go Again!



I've hesitated to post this, for fear of judgment, but I'm back on the wagon. I'm doing the Master Cleanse again. The MC is intended for a minimum of 10 days, according to Dr. Burroughs, the Naturopath who created it. Well, previously I did the cleanse for exactly 10 days and experienced cold symptoms the last three days. I was feeling a little better on Day 10, so I went ahead and broke the cleanse. I had read about these symptoms - they are an indication of detoxification and a good sign that the cleanse is doing its work. Therefore, it is strongly encouraged that you not end the MC while still experiencing symptoms. Whoopsie daisy!

Since I got off the cleanse, my allergies, asthma, and eczema had all gotten MUCH worse. I am convinced that my health issues stem from all the vaccines and antibiotics I took as a child. Back then, we didn't have the wealth of information we have now about what antibiotics do to the body (gradually train it to stop doing its job), what vaccines are made of (formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury, among other toxins), or how vaccines are made. Loving mothers did what they were told without asking questions. A whole host of diseases have now been linked to vaccines, including allergies, asthma, eczema, and ADD (all of which I have). But I digress. . .

I am now on Day 6 of the Master Cleanse and I feel so much better already. My eczema is almost healed already. One week ago, I was waking in the middle of the night, clawing at my hands. I'm determined not to quit the cleanse until I am symptom-free. (Kyle says 30 days is his limit for me, but I'm hopeful it won't take that long!) I desperately want to be healed of all this mess.

I appreciate your prayers.

3 comments:

Jamie Wooddell said...

No doubt you had just stirred up all those toxins when you broke the cleanse the last time. Amazing how quickly your ezcema has cleared up. I will be praying that your lungs and sinuses will heal just as quickly.
"Jesus is the Lord of my life. Sickness and disease have no power over me." Col. 1:21

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on the vaccines, they are so bad for us, filled with so much junk! Doctors don't share with us what were filling our bodies with.
Also, anitbiotics are so bad as they kill the good bacteria, so then you have to build that back up again and it becomes a vicious cycle.
There are so many great herbal remedies to everything that we come down with, and there is no tearing down the good bacteria with this.
Thank you for your blog and your honesty on something that alot of people don't understand!!

Nealy said...

Ginger, I've been praying that your noble commitment to cleansing will bring the results you want: no more ezcema or allergies. You've suffered enough. As I've said before and will say again, I wish YOU had been my mothering mentor when YOU were a kid! I could have used your sound advice!
Love you,
Mom