Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Click n Read

A couple months ago, we signed up for Click n Read to help cement phonics rules for Isaac. Since he already knows how to read, I started him in the middle and he's done great! And it's really helping him. Yay! Recently I also began Daniel and Lydia on Click n Read as a fun start to reading. They just love it! Don't tell them they're learning, they just think they're playing a computer game. I am so impressed with this program. FINALLY learning to read isn't boring and tedious! And for the most part, they do it totally on their own, freeing me up to focus on another child's long division. Oh joy!

And Click n Read has given me the ability to offer Clark Chatter readers a special offer:

If you go to Click n Kids (they have a phonics & a spelling program) and are interested in either, you can get 20% off the low price of home programs when you use this promotional code:
the9clarks@yahoo.com


9 comments:

Tereza Crump said...

I tried your promotion code and it didn't work.

Ginger said...

Can you tell me what you typed in? I know it's working b/c several have used it successfully. Let me know how I can help. :)

Ginger said...

Just tested it out and it shows a 20% discount. Perhaps just try it again.

MommaofMany said...

It sure looks like a neat program!

Tereza Crump said...

hi Ginger, I got it... thanks for the referral. I bought it and the children are already using the program. :) thanks so much.

Robin said...

I'm looking at this. I am hoping to find something my 2nd grader can use to review his phonics. How long does the lesson take each day?

Ginger said...

Well it depends on the kid ;) but the lessons are generally 15-20 min tops.

Robin said...

I tried to buy it today, and the promotion code does not work. :(

Ginger said...

I just tried it and it worked fine. Showed a 20% discount.