When you hear the word "frugal", do you cringe? Does it make you think of cutting back, making do, and living with less? Saving money is FUN!
- When I bought a $75 Ann Taylor skirt for a mere $3 at the thrift store, that was fun!
- When we took the whole family out for dinner on "Kids Eat Free" night and spent only $20 for the eight of us, that was fun!
- When we found an almost-new chest freezer for just $50 on Craigslist, that was really fun!
- When we borrow DVDs from the library instead of paying for them elsewhere, that savings is fun!
- When I scored a $30 book for $2 at a used book sale, that was fun!
Frugality is no respecter of persons. Rich and poor alike enjoy the benefits of saving money. This is the beginning of a series of articles about saving money. I hope you enjoy it and learn something along the way!
Have you saved money this week? Tell me about your latest bargain!