Monday, July 21, 2008

Latest Special

I love Vision Forum and I LOVE that they're always having great specials! I'm especially excited about this one:
Raising Noble Sons and Victorious Daughters Collection, is a library of six books offers practical advice for equipping boys and girls for the high calling of biblical manhood and womanhood. Topics covered include: how to choose friends: how to guard the tongue: how to act during public worship: how to behave at the table: how to be graceful and feminine: how to keeps one’s mind pure before marriage: how to govern the tongue: how to encourage brothers and sisters to be best friends: and much more.
Look at what all you get:

I've had so many people tell me about the "Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends", I can't wait to read it for myself! Just had to share this deal with you.


No comments: