Monday, February 21, 2011

Book Review: God Gave Us the World

I received this book from Multnomah Publishing for my honest review.
We all loved this book, mom and dad included. God Gave Us the World is a sweet book about a little cub who learns that not all bears are Polar Bears, they don't all eat the same food, look the same, or live in the same climate. His world grows as he learns about the creativity of his creator. I love the charming illustrations in this book. The mama bear speaks affectionately to her little cub, explaining to him about the God who loves him and created a whole world displaying His majesty and creativity. This is a new family favorite, especially for my little ones.

2 comments:

Nealy said...

Sounds like this book would make a nice baby shower gift. So in the next few years when I'm invited to a baby shower (I don't go to so many any more), remind me of the name of this book. K?

MamaMahnken said...

Well, now I want it. God Gave us You is one of my favorite gifts for a new mama, and one of our fave books too :)