MommaOfMany tagged me for this meme of lists.
What I was doing 10 yrs ago:
May 1998 - I had just finished grad school and we bought our first house. I was about to begin working full-time as a Speech-Language Pathologist. That first year was the only year I worked full-time.
Five things on my to do list for today:
- go to the library
- school work
- go to the Splash Park
- make French toast for dinner (my favorite!)
- read Five Little Peppers & How They Grew to the kids
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Fund adoptions for Christian families who want to adopt. Buy 8 houses in a cul de sac, so Kyle & I and each of our kids' families can live together in our own little happy commune-- in a suburb, of course, so we'll still be close to everything we need.
Three of my bad habits:
- biting my lip
- getting distracted
- snacking at night
Five jobs I have had:
- Cashier at a grocery store (when I was 16)
- Pizza chef (17-18)
- Student therapist for children w/ autism
- ASL interpreter (college)
- Speech Pathologist (specialized in stuttering, autism, and Alzheimer's)