Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fowl Friends

Yesterday, Elena suffered an attack by Dinah the Killer Chicken. Look at those evil eyes! And poor Elena was red with fright! (or was that just from the heat?)
Isaac seems to be glowing too. Must be the love he feels for his Chicken Jane. How sweet.
Maya's chicken seems so much more tame. I wonder why that is? You say because Maya's not the crazy chicken wrangler that my other kids seem to be? Well maybe you're right. Maybe, just this once, you're right. Maya's got some sense in her noggin. She's not looking to be pooped on. Wise girl.
We have now entered the hottest month of the year. I can hardly wait for it to end. I stood out there just long enough to snap these shots, then I darted back in to the air conditioning. Recreational sweating is not my idea of a good time.

3 comments:

The Herd said...

Beautiful pics!! I can't wait to see those eggs!

mommy4 said...

WOW!! Those chicks grew fast! They look so big!!

Carolyn said...

Recreational sweating is a great term! And the pics are great. I love chickens and your kids are great, too. ;-)