Friday, August 14, 2009

What I've Been Doing (and not doing)


Chloe was sick most of this week with Strep throat. She's fine now, thanks to my beloved GSE, and I've got a serious case of cabin fever now, thanks to sitting on the couch day after day comforting a poor girl with razor blade throat.
Yesterday, I called Kyle to warn him that I was losing it. I can't go a full week without at least a couple hours of social time. My head starts spinning on my neck like a cartoon character with a delirious look on her face. Luckily, tonight we're having two families over for a Phase 10 game. I told Kyle not to be embarrassed if I jumped into the arms of my girlfriends when they arrived and squealed: I'm so glad you're here!!


1 comment:

MommaofMany said...

Glad to hear that things are better. Strep throat is no fun! I haven't had a child get it, and I don't want to! You'll be the first I call when it does happen.

Hey, Pedro looks great!