Monday, October 26, 2009

Ask & You Shall Receive

I feel full almost all the time now. After eating like a horse the first several months of my pregnancy (was waking in the middle of the night starving-- that was annoying!), I'm now eating like a bird. Last night, I took 3 bites of my dinner and then felt full. Crazy!

Peanut moves all the time now, which I love (unless my bladder is full). He/she is supposedly 14.5" long and 2-3 lbs. I was excitedly telling a pregnant friend that baby isn't going to grow but a few more inches. She ruined my enthusiasm when she reminded me that the baby is going to get a lot fatter. Oh yeah. Bummer.


11 comments:

The Mama Behind the Story said...

How fun!! Can't wait to find out who is in there. :)

Grace said...

You look great! I'm only about eight days behind you so it was fun to hear howw big this little one is alrerady. Hard to believe!

heartchild said...

You look so lovely and it must be getting so exciting now!

mommy4 said...

ahhh, so beautiful. I forget will you find out what this baby will be or will you wait and be surprised? And don't tell me its a baby! I know silly, you know what I mean. :)

Ginger said...

We will eventually find out what the baby is, yes. {snicker}
I love the suspense, adds a lot of excitement to the birth.

MommaofMany said...

Oh, what a cute babybelly you have!! :D

Jenni said...

Ginger, you look beautiful!
I am so happy for you and your family! :)

Nealy said...

Beautiful!

The Herd said...

Love the picture! Excited for you guys!

Chas said...

You look wonderful. I am so excited for you. :)
Blessings,
Chas

Julia said...

You look radiant!