Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Red Raspberry Leaf

Red Raspberry is useful for all female organs and problems. It is a wonderful pregnancy and labor herb.

  • Strengthens wall of uterus and entire female reproductive system.
  • Decreases profuse menstrual flow.
  • Good during all months of pregnancy. Alleviates morning sickness and nausea. Has been used as a preventative for hemorrhaging during labor. Assists labor, makes delivery easier and relieves after pains. Tones and regulates before, during and after childbirth.
  • Increases and enriches milk for lactation, can be combined with marshmallow tea.
  • Raspberry tea is mild and pleasant to taste. It is good for stomachaches and bowel problems in children. For diarrhea in babies.
  • Soothing to stomach and bowels and cankerous conditions of mucous membranes in the alimentary canal.
  • High mineral and vitamin source.

7 comments:

Mendi... said...

Just curious...what is the best way to ingest this? Do you mix it for a drink or is it crushed in a capsule? I would like to give it a try and recommend it to my niece who is expecting.

Blessings~
Mendi

Ginger said...

Personally, I drink it in tea form-- cold. I don't like it hot at all.
But lots of women take it in capsule form. To each his own. :)

Mendi... said...

Thanks for the information! One more question...Where is the best place to find it? Is it only found at a health food store?

Ginger said...

On the left sidebar I have a link to where I get my herbs. I like Mountain Rose because the cost is the same or less than everywhere else and the bags of tea stand up. Sounds silly until you run out of jars to keep them in. ;)
You can buy Raspberry Leaf tea in tea bags at health food stores, but it's much more expensive to buy that way.

Mendi... said...

Thanks so much for all your helpful information! I greatly appreciate it! :o)

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Thanks for your comment =). Yeah, I've heard it's hereditary, but I'm a new gullible mommy ;). Those marketing devils love me.

I have been told to drink this several times. I just got sick of trying "everything"!!!! But I think I'll get this and thanks for the heads up on drinking it cold.

The Pennington Point said...

I am crazy about red raspberry! But when I'm not pregnant I forget about it. Thanks for reminding me that it's good for all of the time. Lisa~