Monday, November 29, 2010

Remodeling Tip

Uh oh! What's going on at the Clark house? Could it be. . . remodeling?!

Oh surely they wouldn't dive into a remodeling project with 7 kids, one of them a crawling baby! Gasp!
Oh but we did. BUT I have learned one thing after 3 houses worth of remodeling: be patient with the process. And since I am determined to learn this hard lesson, it's going to take forever to finish this project. And that's OK!! (Or so I keep telling myself)

Here's my tip: To make clean up super fast and easy, place a grocery bag over the paint tray.
Fits perfectly.
When you're done:
  1. place the roller in a clean bread bag and tie a twisty tie tightly around the metal part of the handle. Place in the freezer.
  2. Remove the paint-covered grocery bag inside out and toss in the trash can.
  3. Only clean the paint roller when you're totally finished with the project.
I LOVE simplicity!!


1 comment:

Nealy said...

SMART! Can't wait to see the finished product!