Monday, February 28, 2011

Winner of the Family Strategies Webinar!

By random selection, the winner is . . .

J & A! She said:

Oh just let me tell you I am so excited about this. My hubby and I were not raised the way we are trying to raise our children and so many times we struggle to know the who, what, when, where, why and how of doing it. This would be such a HUGE blessing to have. I've seen this but due to finances we did not get it.

I can hardly pick just one I would like the best because I want to hear them ALL. Maybe I would choose the first one organization and family.

VF has so many wonderful items

Way to go, guys! You WON! Use my contact form to email me your:

full name
address
email address

I'll email you the Vision Forum 25% off coupon as well as the ticket to Family Strategies.


Blessings,

No comments: