Friday, June 10, 2011

I've Discovered. . .


  • Waiting until you're almost out of diapers and then ordering overnight delivery is a risk
  • Changing dirty pull-ups is not easy (should've ordered those diapers a wee bit earlier)
  • Having a list of projects to do while pregnant makes me very happy
  • Waiting patiently for hubby to finish one project so "we" can work on another is not my strength
  • I should never attempt to teach math while hungry
  • I should never attempt to do anything while hungry (other than fix something to eat)
  • Plantains should be black and ugly before frying them
  • Fried plantains make me very happy
  • School days are so much easier for me than breaks. I need structure.
  • This and this make teaching multiplication & division so much easier. Love it!

1 comment:

Midlife Army Wife said...

I'm so glad you said that about the plantains! I bought some a few days ago with the intent to fry them into "chips", and they've been sitting on my counter waiting for me to use them. I keep thinking "they are going to go bad if I don't use them soon!", but now I know they will actually be better since I've waited :)