So you're posting nasty things about me on Facebook, saying a baby isn't a good enough reason not to blog? Hmmmph. I'm calling you out! Would you actually have said those things if I were really ON Facebook to read them? I think not!
(Lest anyone think I'm serious or seriously offended, I should say that no "nasty" things were actually said. I exaggerate.)
Everything on my mind (for those who desperately need something to read, no matter how boring):
- I have a new man in my life and I'm in love. Judah is so adorable and so sweet and so perfect. I'm nuts about him.
- I'm so happy that he's moved up to a 3 hour schedule. You have no idea. 2 hours was great for reducing certain unavoidable pains, but 3 hours feels like life can go on!
- I've learned that my mind makes up problems to solve when I'm tired but can't sleep. The latest problem I've been dwelling on is what curriculum I should use to teach my kids to write well. Still haven't solved this one if you have any advice.
- I'm back to couponing. Those 2 weeks off were great, but I missed it! CVS paid me $2 to take 8 Nivea chapsticks out of their store and I got 9 bottles of my hairgel for a little under $5 yesterday. That was fun!
- Much to the thrill of my children I also brought home 27 boxes of cereal for $40 the other day. (Hey, when it's on sale, you stock up! Don't judge.) Elena brought her siblings out the trunk of the car with their eyes closed to surprise them. She said: "Don't scream! It's just for weekends." ha!
- This week we're starting back to school. And by "we", I mean "they". I don't do much at this point, other than supervise.
- The first day we didn't have dinner brought to us (which was 2 weeks straight, thank you church family!), Kyle took me on a date to a sushi restaurant that impressed us both. He still loves me, hormones and all.
- My church friends are hosting a baby shower for me this Saturday. I'm a little fearful that my lack of recent socialization will result in logorrhea. I embarrass myself when I do that. Let's hope I can reign it in. But I CAN'T WAIT!