- My 14 yo daughter plopped on the couch on Saturday night and read Tales from Shakespeare in her pj's.
- My almost 13 yo daughter still holds my hand when we're out together.
- None of my kids have labels, although several would if they were out-schooled.
- My kids are confident and secure. They are able to laugh at themselves.
- If I don't get enough sleep, school starts later. Or it starts without me.
- I really love going to the zoo/museum/vacation when no one else is there!
- My kids' best friends are each other.
- God is developing patience in me, as well as compassion and endurance.
- I'm a better mom because of homeschooling.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Why I Love Homeschooling
I'm pretty sure I've blogged about this before, but I have new reasons now: