Friday, October 26, 2012

Judah Update: 10 Months




Judah is pulling up on everything and has started cruising now. His main form of transportation is crawling though, since I now know how important it is. He has recently been going through a growth spurt - "a sleep spurt" as I call it; he's sleeping late in the morning and taking long naps. I miss him! 

So, I've been struggling with this big dilemma since Judah was a newborn: What to do with his hair.
He has a cowlick in the front that makes his hair go his left, and a cowlick at his crown that makes his hair go to his right. What's a mom to do? The struggle of how to handle this has kept me up nights (ok maybe it was just insomnia).
Well, I won't keep up the suspense. I know you're on the edge of your seat. I decided to part it on his right. 
And it looks great. I am so relieved.

You may now go on with your day knowing that all is right with the world.

2 comments:

Nealy said...

Well, I can guarantee you that everything is well in Judah's world b/c he's the happiest boy I've ever seen. Love the joy in that boy's heart!

MommaofMany said...

What a gorgeous little man! He's growing up so fast!