Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lydia's Lingo

Lydia is talking so much now! It's so fun to listen to her. When I get her up in the morning, we stand in front of the dresser mirror and smile at each other. I say, "Look it's Lydia and Mommy." She repeats: "Wedia and Mama."
Yesterday, I caught Misha (our cat) on my desk and I said, "Misha, that's my cup! Oh man, that's disgusting!" Lydia pointed her stubby finger in Misha's nose and said, "Misha, dat dusting!!"
She stared out the window this morning, pointing, and saying, "Swaining. Swaining, Mama." (It's raining.)
Every morning, Lydia wants seconds of her oatmeal. She asks for "more eyo," then nods her head up and down, up and down when I ask, "You want MORE?"
Each night, she gets a kiss from all her brothers and sisters, who love her like crazy. She smiles real big when I carry her to Daniel's crib. "Dadoo!," she says, and they give each other a big smack.
This little girl has us all wrapped around her little finger. She's so darn adorable!

Lydia put this mascara on all by herself!

2 comments:

The Herd said...

I love the make-up! True Beauty!

Jamie Wooddell said...

Aww. I can't wait for that stage to come around again. Love it!