Confession: I've never cooked a brisket. I don't even like brisket. I've converted lots of great recipes into crock-pot recipes to make my life easier.
What I love about crock-pot cooking:
- I never have to stop what I'm doing at 4:30 in order to start cooking dinner.
- Dinner is ALWAYS ready when hubby gets home.
- The house smells delicious all day.
- The meat is always perfectly tender.
- The crock-pot has made me a good cook! (Secret: After 10 years of marriage, Kyle told me, "You've become a really good cook!")