Some of the most troubling content in the Biblezine is the "Blab" Q&A's. Here are a few more examples of the topics that get brought up as questions throughout this 'Bible':
- I am 16, and I have slept with five guys. I am a Christian, but every time a guy wants me to have sex, it feels so good to be liked and wanted that I just do it. How can I stop?
- I have a crush on one of my teachers. He's young, awesome, and so hot. What do I do?
- How far can you go sexually before you are no longer pure?
- My little sister has been totally hitting on my boyfriend, and it's really irritating. What can I do?
- I'm not sure what qualities I should look for in the guy I want to marry - except for good looks and a hot body. Where should I start?
- My parents have seen my boyfriend and me hug and kiss. Now they think we're going "too far". But we're really not. How can I get them to trust us? (the answer they gave involved "cutting down" on hugging and kissing, not stopping it).
- My boyfriend and I just had sex for the first time. Now I feel guilty. I don't want to do it again, but he does. What can I do?