Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thank You, Joshua!


My good friend, Lis, came over last night to do a book swap with me. In the bag of books that she left were these "Get Well" flowers made by her kids, Joshua and Candace. Isn't that a beautiful flower bracelet?  Candace made that for me. I love it and wore all evening.  

Joshua also gave me more Get Well flowers with long stems. I put them in my crystal vase. It's the fanciest vase I have. I wanted to show off my beautiful flowers. 

I absolutely love these, Joshua. Thanks so much to both of you for being so thoughtful!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

"You're welcome for the flowers," say Joshua and Candace.

You made their day! They were grinning from ear to ear and Joshua's eyes lit up like they do when I hand him a new adventure book!

Thanks for posting!

(Oh and they did this before Sam and I woke up on Saturday morning.)