Monday, January 10, 2011

She's One Already!!

My sweet baby girl turns 1 today! Tonight, to be specific. I'm taking a stroll down memory lane today, remembering my pregnancy with her, her birth, and this past year of joy, sleepless nights, middle of the night runs to the store for cabbage leaves to relieve the awful pain of overactive mammary glands, all her firsts, and the fun and thrill of being able to share all her babyhood with 6 older doting siblings.


Julia, I'm nuts about you. And so is Daddy. And Maya. And Elena. And Isaac. And Chloe. And Daniel. And Lydia.

You won't always have so many servants. It's a sad fact of life for a baby of a big family. But one day, you'll know the joy I have. That of serving the children God gives you.

You are one of the seven ways God is freeing me from my selfishness. I am so grateful to Him for you!

Happy Birthday!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

MommaofMany said...

She's such a doll!