Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 38 Weeks

(My sister and I at Thanksgiving.)

Last week, I went three times to a Chiropractor who specializes in the Webster technique - an adjustment that relaxes the mother's muscles and ligaments, thus allowing baby more room to move and turn into a head-down position. After the first visit, I could tell Baby clearly had a lot more breathing room. Suddenly Baby's kicks were all over the place!
After my second visit, my belly changed shape and I looked and felt different.
Yesterday my midwife came for my 38 week appointment and we found out that Baby has indeed turned. Baby Clark is now head down!
Praise the Lord for answered prayer.

8 comments:

Mendi... said...

Praise the Lord!!! So, so, so happy for you!!! :)

BTW, I love the picture! :)

Mandie said...

You are both so beautiful, you glow!

~Stephanie said...

YAY! And how fun.. expecting at the same time as your sister. :)

MamaMahnken said...

This is the best news I've heard all day, not even excepting all the fabulous books I found at the thrift store :D

Anonymous said...

Praise, Praise, Praise the LORD! I am so happy for you. And you and your sister are adorable. What BLESSING!

Loretta

Kidcraze said...

Fantastic!!!!!!
So excited for you and the family to be welcoming this new baby so soon.

Tereza Crump said...

God is good!!!! :)

doing the happy dance for you. :)

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

Good news! We have such a faithful Father. The Rowlands have been praying.. Now we can be praying for a sweet, peaceful and healthy delivery. Looking forward to hearing the news.... :)