Monday, October 29, 2007

Contest!

I'm having a contest! The winner will receive a copy of "For the Children's Sake" by Frances Shaeffer Macaulay. This was one of the foundational books influencing our homeschool. I highly recommend it!

If you would like to be entered in the contest, click on the link on the right side panel. The link will allow you to send me an email. Make sure you put "Contest" in the subject line. This email will enter you in the drawing. The contest will end December 1, 2007.

Rules and Regulations: One entry per person.

1 comment:

Becky Avella said...

Hi Ginger,
We do not homeschool, but after reading your blog I have been doing a lot of research on Charlotte Mason. I'd love to learn more.
I was wondering if you would share how or if you do the nature notebooks/study. I have come to the conclusion that my kids and I all need to be outside a lot more. It seems like my entire life centers around the kitchen, cooking, cleaning, and eating too much. My girls always prefer to be inside and if I'll let them, in front of cartoons. I want to instill in them a love for the outdoors and creation, but I'm at a loss as to how to change our lifestyle to make this happen. I was just curious if you have any tips on this subject.
I really enjoy and appreciate your blog. I learn so much from you! Thank you.

Becky Avella
(AOH group)