Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I May Melt into a Puddle

This girl has superpowers. She can make any Clark fawn over her just by making eye contact with them.
When she was itty bitty, I would strip her down to her diaper while getting her dressed for the day and I'd yell out: Naked baby!!!
Everyone would come running to see her cuteness in all it's glory.

Now that she is covered in fat rolls, I can hardly keep all the hands off her! Her budda belly is quite charming and begs to be squeezed and kissed.

JuJu has just started crawling in the last couple weeks and we are all so impressed with our little prodigy.
We've also seen evidence of her spiritual gifts even at this tender age. Regardless of our doctrinal beliefs, we recognize speaking in tongues when we hear it.

Julia has brought so much joy to our family. I can't imagine if we had gotten our way years ago when we wanted to end our fertility. I am overwhelmed with thankfulness. God really does know best. He can be trusted.


6 comments:

anne said...

what a sweetie! These are stunning pictures--the red, the pearls: lovely!

just found your blog and am loving it! I am edified by your adoption story--my husband and I are just starting our adoption journey. Thank you for sharing yours :)

God bless!

Mendi... said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I certainly miss those days... I praise God that you are enjoying every morsel of her quickly growing life! :o)

Mendi

Chas said...

She is such a doll.... I don't blame any of you. I would be smitten too! :)

Nealy said...

Beautiful, precious, amazing! JuJu: I like that! I want/need/must have a copy of the 5th photo - do you have it on Snapfish?

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Precious post =). Yeah I too am grateful when God gets his way ;).

junglemama said...

I must admit she is a cutie!