Monday, May 16, 2011

Daddy Time

There is nothing more precious to me than seeing the love of my life loving on my children. (Or just laying down and letting one of his lovies examine him.) So sweet!

Daddies have such a unique role in the lives of their children. They are there for all the physical affection. And the kids love it!

Of course, Daddies are also there to teach their sons how to grow up to be men. They teach them how to work hard, protect their sisters, and develop their passions. Isaac's passion happens to be electronics.

Did I ever tell you about the electric feather duster he built for me out of parts he found lying around? He's a genius I tell you. And he was in hog heaven getting to share his new love with his favorite man. Brings joy to my heart.

1 comment:

Nealy said...

"Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy!" Kyle is a wonderful daddy.