Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Fat


When Julia was a baby, I'd change her clothes and when she just had a diaper on I'd yell "Naked baby!!" and everyone would come running to see and squish her baby fat.
I don't do that all the time now. More often I just keep Judah's rolls for my own selfish enjoyment. He's huge and I love it. (All of my baby girls were 1 year old before they hit 20 lbs. Judah is over 18 lbs at 5 months.)
He has just recently discovered his feet and hands and Kyle and I get a real kick out of it. He'll be smiling at us and then suddenly notice this hand at the end of arm and will stop what he's doing and just stare at all that it can do. It's pretty hilarious but I guess you have to be there.


If you can get your hands on a fat baby today, grab him and bury your face in his soft belly. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

Our Adoption Journey to Eastern Europe said...

I love the little baby rolls. Our son is 2 1/2 months old :)